By joining Edmonton CREW and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Ability to connect with over 10,000 commercial real estate professionals across North America and the United Kingdom through the CREW Network platform
- Profile coverage in the professional Membership Directory and access to CREWbiz, connecting you to business development opportunities with CREW members locally and beyond. The CREWbiz app is available for Apple iOS or Google Android.
- Preferred event pricing for members and access to high quality networking, education and leadership development events throughout the year, including access to member only events
- Access to cutting-edge Industry Research and resources provided by CREW Network
- Opportunity to participate in personal and professional growth through CREW Network Leadership Summits and the annual CREW Network Convention & Marketplace held across North America
- The opportunity to obtain and provide mentorship
- recognition and promotion of member achievements
- attain and/or enhance professional expertise
Every Edmonton CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both the Edmonton CREW Chapter and CREW Network. We welcome all industry leaders who meet the following requirements:
- Experience: The individual must have at least two years of experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Employment: The individual must be currently employed in a full-time professional position in one or more of CREW Network's qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE).
Questions about your eligibility for membership?
Contact our Membership Chair, Karen Dyberg (780) 7595 or firstname.lastname@example.org