Edmonton CREW is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the Chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. Serving on the Edmonton CREW Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious men and women working in the commercial real estate field.
Reasons to Serve
- Increased visibility within the CRE industry
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Impact on the future of women in CRE
- Expanded professional connections
- Opportunity to influence direction and benefits of Edmonton CREW membership
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Learn about different facets of the commercial real estate industry
- Be recognized for your contributions by your peers
- Associate with people who are like you – balancing a demanding career, family, and self
- It’s fun!
Board Member Selection
Edmonton CREW is managed by a strategic Board of Directors consisting of eleven members. The Call for Nominations to the Board is issued in the summer of each year. Members may nominate themselves or others to the Nominating Committee.
For the positions on the Board, the Nominating Committee will consider in particular those who have demonstrated interest in serving and who have an understanding of goals and purposes of Edmonton CREW, which is typically gained from working on committees, or having been a Co-Chair or Chair, or in a professional position which provides qualifications for a particular role.
Interested in joining? Fill out the Board application form below or contact an Edmonton CREW Board Member today! The deadline for applications is June 30, 2023.
Board Application Form